Enabling Secure and Efficient Communication between healthcare professionals.
Tasks is a secure collaboration tool for use within a single practice or across multiple organisations. It can be used with or without a full clinical system, providing links back to the patient record, conversations, attachments and full traceability of assigned tasks with one to-do list for each user.
Tasks offers a robust audit trail allowing you to track all Task activity, status and conversations, all security features that you of course don’t benefit from when selecting more traditional and familiar communication tools such as WhatsApp and email.
Share tasks and manage workflows across multi-speciality teams and shared care settings.
Tasks allows you to share tasks beyond the practice boundary which makes it perfect for shared care. Using Shared Tasks with your wider healthcare teams, and the option to link back to the patient record, means the patients GP has full visibility of conversations relating to their patients care pathway.
Benefits of Tasks
- Share one to-do list for all users
- Send tasks, hold conversations or share files instantly and securely with co-workers
- Links back to the patient record give the patients GP full visibility of conversations relating to their patients care
- Collaborate across your organisation
- View conversation histories and see when tasks have been received, read and actioned
- Fully secure patient record integration with RBAC and clinical system authentication
Tasks can be deployed without the full clinical system to any other organisations which customers collaborate with.
Tasks provides real-time notifications and conversation, and separate activity updates to track progress on the task.
Want to know more?
Fill out the form below to arrange a meeting with one of our experts to learn more on how we can help.